- The last day to file a Form 470 is Thursday, April 13, 2017
- The last day to file your Form 471 is Thursday, May 11, 2017. Remember: You must file a FCC Form 471 every year to continue your E-Rate funding.
Candice and Sue will be available every Thursday, beginning April 13, 2017 through May 4, 2017 from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. via Google Hangouts to answer any questions or troubleshoot any problems you may have filing your Form 471. Sue will send Hangout invites Thursday morning.
Candice and Sue will be holding Form 471 workshops for those of you who would like extra help filing your Form 471 in EPC. The workshop schedule and registration form are below. If you are unable to make these workshops, you may contact Sue to schedule an appointment by phone or Google Hangouts.
- Monday, April 17, 2017-Villa Rica Branch Library, 10 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 19, 2017-Fitzgerald-Ben Hill Library, 10 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 21, 2017-Conyers-Rockdale Library, 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017-Tech Boot Camp 10 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017-Tech Boot Camp 2:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.