- 470 filing window is open – you can go out for bid anytime, so long as it is posted for at least 28 days!
- 471 filing window opens no earlier than February 2, 2017 and closes on or after March 31, 2017
- Ideally, if you are going out to bid for E-Rate funding year 2017, you should have your Form 470 certified and filed no later than January 15, 2017 .
Sue Plaksin will be holding Form 470 workshops around the state for those of you who would like extra help filing your Form 470 in EPC. The workshop schedule and registration form are below. If you are unable to make these workshops, you may contact Sue to schedule an appointment by phone or Google Hangouts.
- December 13, 2016–Oakland Library, Leesburg, GA
- December 14, 2016–Jeff Davis Library, Hazlehurst, GA
- December 19, 2016–Dawson County Library, Dawsonville, GA
- December 29, 2016–Athens-Clarke County Library, Athens, GA