Fall – Focus on Procurement Procedures:
- 470 Preparation
- Contract Terms and Conditions
- Procurement Best Practices including Contract Terms and Conditions
Spring – Focus on Document Retention and Audits:
- Pros & Cons of SPI v. BEAR invoicing
- Your Document Retention Checklist
- Form 486 & CIPA Compliance
- Looking Ahead: How will you spend your CAT 2?
Documents, Boilerplates, Templates:
- Service Level Agreement
- Guide for adding GPLS as a Consultant (and Sue as a user)
- Procurement Best Practices with RFP Terms and Conditions
- RFP Template (incl Vendor Assessment Matrix)
- Document Retention Checklist (Anything you send to GPLS we can also retain on Google Drive)
- Step by Step Guides: Georgia E-Rate Toolbox
Filtering Primer – this page describes what URL filtering is, how it works and some suggested products.
Archived Network Project Documentation
- Map of ISP’s providing Broadband for Georgia’s libraries
- ISP Technology Reimbursement Form
- Top Level breakdown of the Network Re-Architecture in Georgia’s libraries.
- Georgia Public Libraries – Impact Stories
- Evolution of Hybrid Network Model