Welcome to the Georgia Public Library Service (GPLS) Technology Loaner Kits page. The Technology Loaner Kits were created in an effort to provide libraries with an avenue where they can become familiar with new technology devices without having to purchase them. The kits can be used for both staff and patron training.
Click the links below to:
- Learn the equipment contained in the kits
- Review the use policy
- Read the frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- View the calendar to availability of the kits
- Make a reservation for your library system
- Share your experience with us by completing the Tech Loaner Kits Survey. Use it to upload photos or video taken from your event of your staff and/or patrons using the equipment.
Click the appropriate link above to get started.
Click here to see all equipment and other tech to consider.